When looking for an ISO online to download any version of Windows or Office, we can find different alternatives, but all of them do not offer us all the ISOs together, so we have to search again to download them, with the consequent loss of time, Microsoft makes available to us, through its website, the possibility of downloading any ISO from both Office and Windows, but we can only download the latest versions that are currently available on the market, which for many may not be a solution, especially if we look for older versions compatible with our PC.
In this article we are going to offer you a new way to download any version of Windows: 7, 8.1 or 10 and any version of Office from the version that hit the market in 2007.
Download any ISO of Office and Windows 10
- First we have to go to the web Heidoc.net.
- We download the Windows ISO Downloader.exe application, an application that does not require installation as it is drinkable.
- Once we have run the application, the different options that we can download will appear on the right side of the screen, which are: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 Insider Preview, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2011 and Office 2013 / 2016.
- Next we select the ISO language and a new window will appear showing all the different available versions of Windows or Office that Microsoft has launched on the market.
- Once we have selected the version of Windows or Office, the application will begin to download automatically.
Once we have downloaded the version we need, we can proceed with the installation on our computer. In order to activate the copies, a valid license is required, since otherwise it will be impossible to use them.
If you have downloaded Office 2013 and it gives you a failure, we will show you how to correct the Office 2013 product activation error.