Add new slides to PowerPoint allows us to add new content to the application par excellence to create presentations, presentations where we can add YouTube videos, images, tables and any other type of content to later create a video to share.
In addition, we can also add background music liven up the presentation. As we can see, the number of options that PowerPoint offers us is practically unlimited, our imagination being the limit, but we go to the trouble that we deviate from the subject.
Here are the steps to follow to add new slides to your PowerPoint presentation.
- Once we have opened the presentation where we want to add a new slide, we place the mouse on the previous slide.
- Next, placing the mouse over that slide, click on the right mouse button and select New slide.
The new slide will be added just after the previous one and will be shown in white. If we want to use any of the existing templates or the same design as the previous one we will select Duplicate slide instead of New slide.
Table of Contents
Delete slides in PowerPoint
If we have lost our finger on adding new slides, we can easily remove them by placing the mouse over the slide to be removed, press the right mouse button and select Eliminate from the context menu.
Change the order of photos in PowerPoint
Sorting the different slides that we have created in a PowerPoint document is as simple as clicking on the slide that we want to move and drag it to the desired position.
The transitions that we have been able to establish will remain, something that we must take into account if we want to use a different transition for the different parts that can be part of a presentation.
More PowerPoint tutorials
- How to add YouTube videos to PowerPoint
- How to add icons to PowerPoint
- How to change the language of PowerPoint's proofreader
- How to add transitions in PowerPoint
- How to rotate text in PowerPoint