The Redstone 2 update will arrive in early 2017, meanwhile, Microsoft continues to test the Windows 10 versions to implement the best ones well. However, this does not assure us that the final version will arrive without any problem, nothing is further from reality, but it is good that the versions have a surveillance before being released to the common users. There are several novelties, and it is that Microsoft is focusing its efforts well on Windows 10, it seems that it is the operating system that is destined to remain with us the longest. Anyway, We tell you what are all the news of Windows 10 Insider Build 14951.
This is the full list of changes:
- Improved personalization experience on the Touchpad: Now they will allow us to improve the contact points, the response and the performance that the Touchpad gives once we have altered the preferences to leave it to our liking, you already know that each Touchpad is a world and depends on each brand.
- Windows Ink improvements: The drop-down menus will have a better position, and we can change the color without having to click twice. The menu will be hidden as soon as we start writing or drawing
- Simplified camera interface: Now we can take panoramic photos faster, reset our timer with lever control, we can also go directly to the settings from the camera interface, on the other hand we can also access the photos saved from the camera. A new zoom slider will allow you to focus better, and the space bar will be used on PC to take pictures easily.
- Narrator level improvements.
- Ubuntu 16.04 support
- Interoperability with Windows WSL
Microsoft is in full swing with the new versions of Windows 10, improving the endless bugs and errors that the operating system contains, and it is to be appreciated, especially in the professional environment. So you know more or less what to expect in early 2016.