Virtual assistants will go every time taking over our lives everyday. In this way of assisting us, we must know the key phrases with which we can call them so that they lend themselves to what we need. "OK Google" is the Google Assistant just like "Hey, Cortana" in Windows, that will just arrive soon in England.
There are third-party programs that are even capable of allowing us change voice command for Cortana on Windows 10. LazyGuyz's MyCortana lets you change the "Hey, Cortana" on your PC to any voice command of your choice.
It's a way of adapt that voice command that sometimes it can sound very strange for another more according to something funny that allows us to even use Cortana more periodically, a voice assistant that had the intention of expanding to other operating systems, although in the end it seems that the PC is its habitat .
How to change the "Hey, Cortana" voice command in Windows 10
- The first is download the file Mycortana.exe. from Sourceforge
- MyCortana is a "portable" program, which means that you don't even need to install it on the system so that you can launch it at all times; yes, it will not be available from the start menu
- We do double click on the .exe and we launched it
- Now we have the MyCortana window open and we go to Settings
- At the bottom of the screen make sure that the option "Run at startup" is active
- It is important that do not delete the .exe file MyCortana so that it always starts on Windows startup
- To configure a word from MyCortana, click on «Settings» and then in the plus symbol on the right side to create a new entry
- Type the name you want to use for Cortana and click on "OK"
- It is important that minimize the screen instead of closing it. By clicking on the "x" you will close the program
Remember that we are using a third party program for entering voice commands.