The wallpaper, along with the screensaver, are usually two of the functions that most users use to personalize their equipment. Windows 1o offers us a series of Themes through the Microsoft Store, themes with which the wallpaper of our team it changes randomly.
But not everyone wants to personalize their equipment with random images that have nothing to do with us, but rather they want to personalize their equipment with images of their family, friends or simply with images from our last trip. If you want use these images as a screensaver, below we show you how to do it.
Although we can use third-party applications to perform this task, we do not need to do so, since through the Windows configuration options, we can set the images we want as screensavers.
Customize the screen saver in Windows 10
In first we go into the configuration options of Windows 10 through the Windows + i keyboard shortcut, or through the start button and clicking on the gear wheel found on the left side of this menu.
- Next, click on Customization and then in Lock screen. We head up Screen saver settings.
- En Screen saver, Select Photographs and click on Configuration.
- Next, a dialog box will open where when clicking on Browse, we must establish the directory where the images that we want to use as a screen saver are located.
- Next, we establish the presentation speed and we activate the box Show images in random order, if we do not want Windows 10 to show us the images according to the order shown by the nomenclature that we have used in the files.
- Finally we click on save so that the changes we have made to the screensaver are stored.
From that moment, when the screen background is activated, it will show us the images that we have established.
Be the first to comment